I have the tools to meet the demands of a highly competitive, modern market.

A meticulous pricing strategy combined with a comprehensive marketing campaign will ensure that I can sell your home for the highest possible price and in the shortest period of time.

My job is to professionally market your home and to reach as many potential buyers as possible.  I use every tool available to complete an eye catching marketing campaign for your home, including professional staging, photography, videography, drone footage, measurements, and floorplans.  

Through targeted advertising campaigns to realtors and buyers, both online and through my network, your home will reach more potential buyers helping to sell your home for the highest possible price and in the shortest period of time.

Pricing Your Home

When you consider it, there are several other homes for sale competing with your property.  I will help you price your home competitively to attract qualified buyers.  The way I do this is by generating a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report, which will show you a range of prices being paid for homes in your region.  You can complete my online form to get a feel for your home's market value.

Every Step of the Way

I'll be working for you every step along the way to ensure you receive the greatest possible price for your house in the shortest amount of time.

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.